Monday, July 19, 2010

Apartment pictures!!!!



Welcome to our New Apartment in LOGAN!











Yes, this is our dining room. Yes I have one now.
You can see we are enjoying it too. John also got his ways with having a gun cabinet in this room. I don't know to be happy or scared.. ha ha








There is a story with this picture...











So John and I were over picking out things for our apartment and seeing as we now have another bathroom we were looking at hand towels. John we talking about having yellow and orange.... Too Bright! So I said we should have green too. Too many colors! So we decided on just green and yellow but the green i picked was Too bright.... so we went with a darker green. So we check out come home.... As I am putting the towels up I look in the picture and see the hat I was was wearing.... Some how John had talked me into a John Deere bathroom and that would be what lead up to the above picture. So i figured we would go all out on it for the time being... I guess we will see when I get rid of it...


























Here is my favorite appliance!
I finally have a Washer and Dryer!
Yay for not having to search for quarters anymore!














Here is our Kitchen with Full size appliances in which I have finally successfully made bread without burning it!










Here is the beginning of our Living Room...









































Through those doors is our patio and backyard... it isn't much but it is a lot more than we had... Can't wait to spend time out there relaxing!








Here is our bedroom. We had a lot of fun getting all this furniture up here and decorating. John did not enjoy putting up the mirrors but he was such a good sport and a wonderful help with everything




















John's Sink (its in the hallway) and
to tell the story straight. I did not
kick john out of the bathroom.
He chose this one for himself

















My Sink!

















Here is my half of the office... my craft corner! I have had a lot of fun with this already (i made the valances for the living rm and dining rm). On the walls are painting of my sisters that after 3 months have finally made there way on to walls.






Here is John's half of the office... to the left is what we have come to call.... Fair box! ha ha and his lovely huge, heavy, and ackwardly shaped Desk... John actually called me smarter than Einstein because I was able to coach John and his friend Tim on how we could get that thing up to the stairs and into the Office which was NO easy task...



So needless to say we LOVE our new place and can't wait to make many wonderful memories here. I started my job at the Sam's Club here in Logan this past Saturday. John starts his job tomorrow are a Call center in town in which he will be working with a friend of ours.

1 comment:

Ashley D said...

Wow your apartment looks great! Congratulations on your new life, it looks like you guys will be very happy there. You have been very blessed. Keep in touch!